Keith R. Nicola, Esquire
I grew up locally in the North Hills, attended Shaler High School and ultimately want on to Lafayette College where I obtained an engineering degree. After several years in software sales, I decided to go to law school at the University of Dayton School of Law where I obtained my law degree in 1994.
Following law school, I worked briefly for a firm in Media, Pennsylvania before returning to the Pittsburgh area to practice law with my cousin John Eric Bumbaugh. I have been in private practice at our firm, Bumbaugh and Nicola, since 1995.
I specialize in real estate, estate planning as well as estate probate and work closely with Laurel Settlement Group on real estate matters.
I currently reside in Allegheny Township, Westmoreland County.
- I am an avid outdoorsman and enjoy hiking, mountain biking, camping, and riding dirt bikes and quads.
- I am also avid hunter in Pennsylvania and have hunted big game out west and in Africa.
- I am a leap year baby, I’ll be 15 this year.
- I love to mountain climb and have summited almost 20 mountains with peaks over 14,000 feet including Mt. Ranier (WA), Mt. Whitney (CA), and Long’s Peak (CO).
- I enjoy cooking, I make my own sauce and other Italian dishes.
- Laurel Settlement Group
10526 Old Trail Road
North Huntingdon, PA 15642